Warning: Use of undefined constant http - assumed 'http' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/scohaw4/becomeanxraytechnician.com/wp-content/plugins/https-switcher/https-switcher.php on line 25
Warning: Use of undefined constant https - assumed 'https' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/scohaw4/becomeanxraytechnician.com/wp-content/plugins/https-switcher/https-switcher.php on line 26
Medical technology is constantly providing interesting breakthroughs and techniques. Additionally, technology provides the means to better diagnose and treat diseases. If you are interested in what is happening in with medicine and science, you can read a number of blogs that specialize in looking at the technology behind our current medical practice.
Medical Technology and Science News
These blogs focus on news related to medical technology and science, including stories from different medical professions.
- Med Tech Sentinel: This blog from OneMedPlace features news stories focused on medical technology and science advancements.
- Med.Tech.Blog: Addresses current issues and news in medical technology today, and goes over the latest news and issues.
- Med Tech: This is the medical technology blog run by Tech News World. Offers a geek view as it features the latest in medical studies and technology advancements.
- MedTech IQ: This community features blog posts from different sources on what is happening in medical technology.
- Medical Technology News: Stay up to date on medical technology issues with this blog from Science Daily.
- MedTech1.com: Interesting news and information on what is happening in the world of medical technology and science breakthroughs.
- The Medical News: Offers information on medical research and technology in a variety of medicine related fields.
- Medical News Today: The latest headlines in medicine and technology, as well as the latest happenings.
Breakthroughs and Inventions
There have been a lot of interesting medical technology breakthroughs and inventions. Keep up to date on the latest developments, and see what’s coming next.
- medGadget: A blog devoted to looking at new breakthroughs and gadgets that improve medicine.
- Health and Medical Devices News: Learn about the latest health devices available in the field of medicine, as well as what might be coming in the future.
- Time’s Top 10 Medical Breakthroughs of 2009: It’s a blog post, not a blog, but this reference to Time’s breakthrough list from 2009 at ProCPR Blog offers insight into some of the most interesting breakthroughs.
Radiology and X-ray Technology
Read about the issues and news related to radiology, and see how x-ray technology is helping the medical field.
- Imaging News – CT, MRI, and PET: This blog focuses on the latest developments in the world of imaging and radiology.
- Top Radiology News: A collection of interesting radiology from around the Internet via Alltop.
- Not Totally Rad: A look at medical technology from a humorous and down to earth perspective.
- X Ray Technician Blog: Learn about interesting topics in x-ray technology.
- RadGirl Radiology Blog: Insights into radiology and medical technology.
- Radiology Ramblings: Thoughts and information on radiology and related medical technology subjects.
Read about the science that leads to our up and coming medical technologies.
- Advancing Science: This is the medical science blog from the Mayo Clinic, so you know it’s trusted source for what’s happening in the world of medical science.
- Health and Medical Research News: Keep up with medical science news from this blog at SciCentral.
- Science Based Medicine: A look at medicine as a science, and information on the relationship between science and medicine.
- Science Translational Medicine: Looks at translating science into useful applications in medicine.
- NeuroLogica Blog: Looks at neuroscience specifically, and makes interest connections between science and medicine.
Information technology with a medical twist. Learn how IT is helping the medical profession.
- Neil Versel’s Healthcare IT Blog: A look at the common issues in health and medical IT.
- HIStalk: Medical IT news, opinion and commentary.
- The Healthcare IT Guy: Insight into how medical information technology works.
The combination of medicine and technology has given rise to a whole host of new possibilities, and health informatics helps to put medicine together with science and technology to make it more effective.
- Health Informatics Blog: Learn about the intersection of computers, IT, technology and medicine.
- Biological Informatics: Learn about biological medicine and how it interacts with technology.
- Health Care Renewal: This blog is about using technology and other ehealth tools to improve the medical system.
- Ted Eytan, MD: Get a physician’s view of medical science, technology and what the next steps are.
This post was updated on October 26, 2017, to remove links to websites that no longer exist.